CYCLING THROUGH VIETNAM ROUTE 10 – THAI NGUYEN
or multiple accumulative activity
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
I. ABOUT THAI NGUYEN
Thai Nguyen is the administrative center for the Northern Midlands and Mountains.Located in the key economic region north of Hanoi, the capital, Thai Nguyen is considered the major human resource training center of the country, with a total of dozens of universities, colleges, and professional secondary schools. Research Institute. Thai Nguyen is a gateway for economic exchanges between the midland and mountainous areas and the northern plains, located 50 kilometers from Noi Bai international airport, 200 kilometers from the Chinese border, 75 kilometers from Hanoi center, and 200 kilometers from Hai Phong city center.The exchange has been carried out through a system of roads, railways, and fan-shaped waterways, of which Thai Nguyen City is the node.
Thai Nguyen, known as the "first famous tea," is the most famous tea region in the country. In addition, Dai Tu spring rolls, Coc Mo cake (croissants), wormwood cake, ant egg cake, and Australian sticky rice sauce are also indispensable dishes when referring to Thai Nguyen. Besides food, Thai Nguyen is also a place to visit for many tourists, with Nui Coc Lake, Cua Tu Stream, Lanh Stream, Phuong Hoang Cave, Linh Son Cave,…
In terms of sports, Thai Nguyen ranked first among the mountainous provinces of the country at the 9th National Sports Festival in 2022.
II. EVENT CONTENT
- Distance: Participants can choose one of the forms, such as running, walking, cycling, or swimming.
+ Running or walking: 100km
+ Cycling: 100km
+ Swimming: 5km
- Registration period: from February 19, 2023 to April 2, 2023.
- Complete within 21 days from the date of successful registration.
- Participation fee: participants can choose one of two packages when registering for the challenge
- Registration: FREE REGISTER TO JOIN.
- Register to receive the full Race kit 200,000 VND/registration: receive more real medals + hard copy certificate of laminated copy + 6 cumulative bonus points + 1 membership point. The number of medals is 100 because of pre-production for immediate delivery, so you need to register early to have a chance to own the Race kit.
>>> Especially VietRace365 commits: Medals are pre-made and available, will be delivered to you right after you finish with only 3-4 days of express delivery.
- How to join:
Step 1: Create VietRace365 account or Log in directly with Facebook or Google account: see instructions HERE
Note: Participants need to access the race link on a web browser to be able to log in with their Facebook or Gmail account. Please do not use Zalo application to access.
Step 2: Register to participate in the tournament:
Access the link: HERE
Fill in the information, click the "Purchase" and "Payment" buttons to complete the registration.
Step 3: Athletes participate in running and record their daily running results using the Vietrace365 or Strava application (installed on a smart mobile device).
- See detailed installation instructions Strava: HERE
- See installation instructions Vietrace365 details: HERE
- Instructions for using VIETRACE365 application to measure running results (installed on smart mobile devices).
- Install Vietrace365 application on smart mobile device (Android/IOS).
- Use the login information on Vietrace365 to login the application. Users can view the information on the web platform.
- Click the "Record" button and select Start
- After finishing the run, click Stop and Save.
The results of the athletes will be continuously accumulated, updated and displayed on the rankings of the tournament.
II. ONTRIBUTIONS TO BAU BI VIET's social network
- Enter the amount you want to contribute in the "Donate" field when registering and paying. (Each person can spread and give good values to the community)
- Vietrace365 will donate 20,000 VND/registration with real medals + the entire amount donated by athletes to the BAU BI VIET social program will be used to sponsor long-term allowances (monthly, multi-year grants) for students with extremely difficult circumstances nationwide.
- View information about the program's activities at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet. Look up the list of contributors, the list of students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
Payment via domestic ATM card, credit card, debit card (Visa/Master/JCB), MoMo wallet, ZaloPay wallet, Moca wallet, scan QR code.
IV. INFORMATION SUPPORTING ATHLETES
Hot Line/zalo: 0967711365 (Vietnamese) or 0977005090 (English).
1. Race kit program for athletes who register to receive real medal packages.
- Double-sided embossed metal medallion premium version.
- Certificate of hard copy plastic injection.
- Get 6 bonus points.
- Plus 1 membership point
- 1 pack of Honey Buddy (limited quantity)
- 1 pack of Enzyme Klean wet wipes (limited quantity)
- 30% discount voucher of Vietstore365
- Honey Budy 30% discount voucher
- Enzyme Klean 15% discount voucher
- Vs365 100,000 discount voucher (limited quantity)
2. LUCKY DAILY WINNER
1. Team Prize: 01 Sunnto 7 watch worth VND 14,500,000 VND for the team with the highest number of members registering for the real medal package.
- Lucky draw of athletes who complete the distance (applicable to athletes registered for the real medal package)
+ 6 pairs of Goya shoes, each pair is worth 1,200,000 VND
+ 06 boxes of VS365 cereal germ powder
- Lucky draw of runners who complete the distance with both the free pack and the real medal pack
+ 6 Hats sport Vietrace365
+ 6 random shirts and random size
- Do not accept updated results by tracklog.
- Running, walking with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/km - 20 minutes/km.
- Cycle with a valid Pace (speed) between 1 minute/km - 12 minutes/km.
- Swim with a valid Pace (speed) between 10min/km - 40min/km (equivalent to 1p/100m - 4p/100m).
- Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered completed, the individual's cumulative results will be recorded and accumulated to calculate the achievement.
- This is an open race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using VietRace365, Strava, Garmin, or Sunto applications. Instructions for updating results are sent with a successful registration confirmation email.
- The rule "No completion, no medal". The organizer reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizer's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
If you have any questions, please see the instructions here or contact the organizer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Athlete||Category||Donated||Running distance||Cycling distance||Swiming distance||Result|
|#||Club||Registered members||Distance (km)||Average distance per total member (km)||Running distance||Cycling distance||Swiming distance|
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)||Running distance||Cycling distance||Swiming distance|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)||Running distance||Cycling distance||Swiming distance|