RUN AROUND THE WORLD - MYANMAR
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km 250km
Register time: -
Race time: 45 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
Myanma or Burma, officially the Republic of the Union of Myanmar. Myanmar is bordered by Bangladesh and India to its northwest, China to its northeast, Laos and Thailand to its east and southeast, and the Andaman Sea and the Bay of Bengal to its south and southwest. Total area of Myanmar is about 676.578 kilometers and the population is about 51 people. Yangon, also known as is the capital of the Yangon Region and the largest city of Myanmar.
Buddhism has been a part of Myanmar’s culture. The most conspicuous manifestation of Buddhist culture is the magnificent architecture and sculpture of Myanmar’s many temples and monasteries. The most widely recognized Burmese national costume is the longyi, which is worn by both males and females nationwide. For business and formal occasions, men wear a Manchu Chinese jacket called a taikpon eingyi Thummy is the traditional dress of Myanmar for Burmese women. Like Thailand and Laos. Hnyat-phanat is a Burmese traditional sandal, similar to flip-flops worn by the people of Myanmar.
Myanmar is a land of many festivals, which take place through the year. The biggest countrywide festival is the Thingyan Water Festival, which takes place in mid-Aipril, and culminates with Myanmar New Year’s Day. Other important festivals are puppetry festivals, Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda Festival, Ko Gyi Kyaw Spirit Festival, Htamane festival
Famoust tourist destinations in Myanmar are Shwedagon Pagoda, Kyaikhtiyo Pagoda, U Bein Bridge, ancient Bagan Citadel, Inle lake, Ngâpli beach, Mandalay Palace, Taung Kalat Monasty,…
RUN AROUND THE WORLD - MYANMAR
Run around the World – MYANMAR Run around the World - VIETNAM is the 9th event of the series of global virtual running races organized by VietRace365.vn. Myanmar is the ninth country among 254 countries and territories corresponding to 254 medals. Medal production aims to introduce runners about all nations over the world in terms of culture, art, and tradition. You can run anywhere and anytime within 45 days to complete your registered distance. You will earn a set of medals, a souvenir card, and an e- running passport.
Race time : 45 days from the date of successful registration
Participants have to strictly comply with the current regulations on Covid-19 preventions and controls.
- Pack 1: 26.000vnd/registered participant, includes e-bib,e-certificate, e-medal,e-running passport+6 bonus points+ 20.000vnd donated to Bau Bi Viet fund, participate in drawings
- Pack 2: 139.000vnd includes a physical medal, printed bib, printed certificate, and gifts from the sponsors
''RUN AROUND THE WORLD – MYANMAR" TSHIRT
+ Price: 165.000 vnd/piece, high quality, soft fabric, and outstanding design make sports players comfortable and confident.
+ Please notice the measures of the T-shirt below to select the proper size.
+ Free shipping in Vietnam and the shipping fee to other countries will be added automatically to the total fee
+ Enter the number of T-shirts in the quantity box
CHARITY PROGRAM BAU BI VIET
Vietrace365 will donate 20.000 vnd per each registered participant and any donation made by anyparticipant to Bau Bi Viet fund to support the disadvantaged students withtheir education in long term.
More detail about Bau Bi Viet program here https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
View the list of donors on https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
Method 1: Online payment by ATM or Visa, Mastercard, and JCB. Your account will automatically activate after payment.
Method 2: Pay by Momo
Method 3: Bank transfer:
Payment content: Order code Name Phone (Ex: 14067 Le Phuc Thinh 0967711365)
VietComBank: Account number 0441003794400 – Le Thi Le (Branch Tân Bình - HCMC)
Agribank: Account number 6222205048575 - Le Thi Le (Branch district 5 - HCMC)
Sacombank: Account number 060009015089 - Le Thi Le (Branch Lãnh Binh Thăng - HCMC)
Teckcombank: Account number 14023304970017 - Le Thi Le (Branch Kỳ Đồng - HCMC)
For any questions, please contact us via:
- Hot Line: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking)/0977005090 (English-speaking)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatbox: www.vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
PHYSICAL RACE KIT UNCLUDES 10 ITEMS
1. Real double-sided embossing medal
2. " MYANMAR" Tshirt with a favorable price
3. Printed bib
4. Printed certificate
5. 6 bonus points
6. 20.000vnd donation to Bau Bi Viet
7. 1 membership point
8. 10% discount voucher applicable to BMAI products
9. Souvenir running visa card
10. NeBuLa hygiene product (available to females)
LUCKY DRAW WITH MANY VALUABLE PRIZES
- 1 BMAI sport shoes
- 1 MOTIVE jacket
- 2 running shirts
- 2 running shorts
- 2 Free slots of virtual races on Vietrace365vn
- 2 MOTIVE sport caps
- 10 50% discount vouchers from BMAI (maximum value of 500.000vnd)
Running on Treadmill and run in place and running results recored by different caculators without GPS are acceptable. See how to update your results on https://vietrace365.vn/tin-tuc/detail/cap-nhat-bang-track-log
Runners strictly comply with the current regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control.
- Form of sport: Run/Walk
- Pace: 4-20 minutes
- Race time: within 45 days from the date of successful registration
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Suunto, Apple Watch, or Garmin watch or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website at vietrace365.vn. Guidelines on submitting the results will be attached in the order confirmation email.
- Apply the rule "No complete, no medal".The Organizers hold the right to check the results provided by the participants if they suspect that the results are not honest
- Drawing events will be live streamed on our Fanpage Vietrace365-Giac Mo Viet Nam by using a delicate flatform. Those who registered for the race in the period of 15 days from the opening date will have an opportunity to win the drawing.
For any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com or hotlines 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|