RUN AROUND THE WORLD - KOREA
21km 42km 60km 100km 150km 200km 250km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
South Korea, is officially the Republic of Korea (ROK), and Seoul is the official capital. The six largest cities in South Korea include Busan, Daegu, Daejon, Kwangju, Incheon, and Ulsan. Constituting the southern part of the Korean Peninsula and sharing a land border with North Korea. The Yellow Sea lies to the west, the East China Sea and Korea Strait to the south, and the Sea of Japan to the east. The area of South Korea is approx 99,720 km2 with the official language being Korean. The economy of South Korea is the fourth-largest economy in Asia and the 11th largest in the world. Korea's economic development has been so drastic that it deserves to be called “the miracle of the Han River.”
Koreans take it very seriously etiquette and manners, top-down order, especially in consanguineous relationships (family, relatives), schoolfellow, and compatriots. Korea’s vibrant cultural legacy, comprising music, art, literature, dance, architecture, clothing, and cuisine, offers a delightful combination of tradition and modernity.
Many monuments of Korea were listed as a UNESCO World Heritages:
- Changdeokgung Palace, Hwaseong Fortress, Seokguram Grotto, and Bulguksa Temple…
- The massive Halla shield volcano, Seongsan Ilchulbong Tuff Cone, Manjanggul Cave…
- Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty were registered as UNESCO World Heritage sites in 2009.
There are so many spectacular natural landmarks in South Korea too, such as Cheonggyecheon Stream, 63-storey tower, Namsan Tower, Han river, Lotte World Adventure, Namdaemun & Dongdaemun Market, Everland amusement park, Korean Folk Village, Jeju island….
1. EVENT CONTENT
Run around the World - KOREA is the 15th event and the 15th country in the chain of global online running tournaments organized by VietRace365.vn with the form of running online through 254 countries, corresponding to 254 sets of medals. Products are released to introduce the country, people, culture... of all countries in the world. You can run anywhere in the world, any time within 21 days, and strive to complete your registered goal distance to own a full set of running medals, cards, and global e-passports.
Note: The time to record cumulative results is within 21 DAYS from the date of successful registration. Participants should pay attention to comply with the regulations on Covid-19 prevention of the local government.
2. PARTICIPATION FEE
- Registration: FREE.
- Register to receive the full Race kit addition for 175,000 VND/registration: to get material medals + hard copy certificate + hard copy running souvenir visa card.
3. RUN AROUND THE WORLD T-SHIRT - KOREAN VERSION
- More t-shirts additional: 165,000 VND/each. High-quality running sports t-shirt with a beautiful and meaningful design bearing the symbol of KOREA. Please look for the specifications (Unisex) below to choose the right t-shirt size. Free delivery in Vietnam; for other countries, delivery charges depending on geographic location and service provider unit price, are automatically added to the general billing fee upon registration. The shirt is the right size for children, to buy different sizes and quantities just click the "Buy More" button and select the quantity. Ordered shirts are delivered with Race Kit.
4. CONTRIBUTE TO SOCIAL WORK “BAU BI VIET"
The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to implement the social program BAU BI VIET sponsors long-term subsidies (monthly, multi-year allowance) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
For more information, please visit our website:
Look up the list of contributors & students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
5. PAYMENT METHOD
Online payment via domestic bank card or Visa, Master Card, JCB or MoMo wallet.
Payment by bank transfer: transfer with the syntax “Order code_Full name_Phone number” to one of the following bank accounts:
VietComBank: 0441003794400 - Lê Thị Lễ (Tan Binh brand - TPHCM)
Techcombank: 14023304970017 - Lê Thị Lễ (Ky Dong brand - TPHCM)
6. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hotline/Zalo: 0967711365 (Vietnamese Speaking) hoặc 0977005090 (English Speaking).
REWARD PACK FOR ATHLETES WHO REGISTER FOR RACE KIT
- Double-sided embossed metal medal (engrave name and distance are available)
- Special edition running shirt bearing the mark of Korea (when ordered along with the event)
- Hard copy Certificate plastic injection.
- Souvenir running visa card.
- 20% off voucher when purchasing 365Begin sports energy bar.
- 10% off voucher when purchasing Coffee at Robanme.
Colorful Medals with various symbols of Korea are available engraved with your name and distance!
Lucky draw for all register and complete the race before June 30, 2022. Register NOW and complete the race early to have the chance to participate in the lucky draw to receive many special gifts!
- Tracklog is not available for this race.
- Jogging, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km.
- Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete, the individual's cumulative results shall be recorded and accumulated to calculate the achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, and Suunto apps.
- The results update guidance is attached to the successful registration confirmation email.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Only participants registered & completed before June 30th, 2022 can participate in the Lucky Draw competition.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email firstname.lastname@example.org, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|