RUN AROUND THE WORLD - INDONESIA
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km
Register time: -
Race time: 21 days from registry time
Total run distance:
Total athletes Finsihed:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category 21km:
Distance category 42km:
Distance category 100km:
Distance category 60km:
Distance category 120km:
Distance category 150km:
Distance category 200km:
Run Around The World – Indonesia is the third contribution of the series of races Run Around The World that takes place virtually throughout 254 countries, corresponding to 254 exclusive medals. This event aims to introduce to people about Culture, Tourism, Architecture, etc of all countries of the world. Anywhere and Anytime works if you complete the distance you chose within 21 days. The race kit includes a medal, a souvenir running card, and a running passport.
1. ABOUT INDONESIA
Geography, Administrative division, Economy
Indonesia (/ˌɪndəˈniːʒə/), officially the Republic of Indonesia (Indonesian: Republik Indonesia [reˈpublik ɪndoˈnesia] is a country in Southeast Asia and Oceania between the Indian and Pacific oceans. It consists of more than seventeen thousand islands. Indonesia is highly unstable, making it a site of numerous volcanoes and frequent earthquakes. Indonesia is the world's largest island country and the 14th-largest country by land area, at 1,904,569 square kilometers (735,358 square miles). With more than 270 million people, Indonesia is the world's fourth-most populous country and the third-most populous country in Asia.
Indonesia is a founding member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) and a member of several multilateral organizations. The country has the largest economy in the region. As of 2020, it is the world's 15th largest economy by nominal GDP. The country's capital, Jakarta, is the second-most populous urban area in the world. The country shares land borders with Papua New Guinea, East Timor, and the eastern part of Malaysia. Other neighboring countries include Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines, Australia, Palau, and India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The sovereign state is a presidential, constitutional republic with an elected legislature. It has 34 provinces, of which five have special status.
Culture and Tourism
A shared identity has developed with the motto "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" ("Unity in Diversity" literally, "many, yet one"), defined by a national language, ethnic diversity, religious pluralism within a Muslim-majority population, and a history of colonialism and rebellion against it. The country's official language is Indonesian, Nearly every Indonesian speaks the language due to its widespread use in education, academics, communications, business, politics, and mass media.
Indonesia has a multicultural, multilingual, and multi-ethnic society. Nyepi is a Balinese "Day of Silence" that is commemorated every Isakawarsa (Saka new year) according to the Balinese calendar (in 2021, it falls on March 14). Tahun Baru Hijiriah is the day that marks the beginning of a new lunar Hijri year and is the day on which the year count is incremented. Other festivals such as Kasada, Ramadan are are no doubt some of the best highlights of the country. Badminton and football are the most popular sports. League One is the men's top professional football division of the Indonesian football league system. Sepak takraw and karapan sapi (bull racing) in Madura are some examples of Indonesia's traditional sports. The 2011 ASEAN Para Games, officially known as the 6th ASEAN Para Games, was a Southeast Asian disabled multi-sport event held in Surakarta, Indonesia three weeks from 15 to 20 December 2011. The mascot of the 2011 ASEAN Para Games is a pair of Komodo dragons named Modo and Modi.
2. TIME, LOCATION, AND DISTANCE
See how to register the race on https://vietrace365.vn/tin-tuc/detail/huong-dan-tham-gia-giai-chay
- 21km-42km-60km-100km-120km-150km-200km as chosen by the individual participants. The distance can be run over the course of 21 days at your own time. You will have 3 weeks from the date of registration to complete and log your participation.
- Registration open on April 17, 2021
- Collect your distances within 21 days
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Suunto or Apple watch or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website.
2. ENTRY FEE
- Race Kit 1: the award includes e-bib,e-certificate, e-medal,e-running passport+6 bonus points+ 10.000vnd donated to Bau Bi Viet fund: 16.000vnd/registered participant.
- Race Kit 2: The awards include Option 1 and participate in drawings, 26.000vnd/registered participant.
- Race Kit 3: The awards include a real medal, printed bib, printed certificate, and sponsor's gift and option 2, 165.000vnd/registered participant. Vietrace365 will donate 10.000vnd/registered participants and any donation made by participants to the Bau Bi Viet fund to award underprivileged students grants to attend school.
More information here: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet.
- Buy "Indonesia Tshirt"
+ Price: 165.000 vnd/piece, high quality, soft fabric and outstanding design make sports players comfortable and confident.
+ Please notice the measures of the T-shirt below to pick up the proper size.
+ Free shipping in Vietnam and for other countries, the shipping fee will be added to the total fee automatically.
+ Enter the number of T-shirts in the quantity box
Buy HAPPY RUN INSURANCE, 21-day insurance for running with its benefit up to 50.000.000 vnd, to keep your mind in peace during your practicing. A streamlined procedure facilitates the registry process. (This is only available to Vietnamese runners)
4. PAYMENT METHOD
VietRace365 provides a new payment method that allows participants to pay with points via an e-shopping card which goes with many great incentives (10%-20% discount). This payment method is convenient without using internet banking transfers or e-wallet. More details and buy the e-shopping card on https://vietrace365.vn/products/phieu-mua-hang.
Method 1: Online payment by ATM or Visa, Mastercard, and JCB. Your account will automatically activate after payment.
Method 2: Pay by Momo
Method 3: Bank transfer:
Payment content: Order code Name Phone (Ex: 14067 Le Phuc Thinh 0967711365)
VietComBank: Account number 0441003794400 – Le Thi Le (Branch Tân Bình - HCMC)
Agribank: Account number 6222205048575 - Le Thi Le (Branch district 5 - HCMC)
Sacombank: Account number 060009015089 - Le Thi Le (Branch Lãnh Binh Thăng - HCMC)
Teckcombank: Account number 14023304970017 - Le Thi Le (Branch Kỳ Đồng - HCMC)
5 CONTACT US
For any questions, please contact us via:
- Hot Line: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking)/ 0977005090 (English-speaking)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatbox: www.vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
Full Race Kit 3 includes items as below. Noticeably, participants who join the series of races "Run around the World" will have "a running e-passport", a souvenir visa card, these will be used for customer incentive programs in the future, the prize will also give 6 bonus points equivalent to 6,000 VND.
2. Chance to win the drawing with many valuable gifts from our sponsors Bmai, 1000Plus, and Motive…
Form of sport: Run/Walk
Pace: 4-20 minutes
Race time: 21 days
- You choose the location! Anywhere works if you are using a Strava app, Suunto or Apple watch or you may manually enter your running distance along with posting photographic proof of completion and running logs on our website
Guidelines on how to update your results will be sent in the order confirmation email.
For any questions please contact us via email at email@example.com, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
- Appy rule " Not complete, no medal", Organizers hold the right to check the results provided by the participants if they suspect that the results are not honest
- Drawing event will be live streamed on Fanpage Vietarce365 based on a specialized platform, after closing the registration time
- Participants who must comply with local government policy in terms of Covid prevention
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|
You may be interested
VIETNAM CYCLE - VIRTUAL BIKE RACING CHAMPIONSHIP 2021
Cycle at least 100km in the year 2021
CHAMPION OF THE YEAR 2021
RUN AROUND THE WORLD - CAMBODIA
21km 42km 60km 100km 120km 150km 200km