JVPC 2022 Virtual Sport Tournament
Giải đua này đã đóng đăng ký
một hoặc nhiều hoạt động tích luỹ
Tổng số VĐV đã thực hiện:
Tổng số KM đã thực hiện:
Tổng số KM được cộng thêm:
Tổng số hoạt động:
VĐV đã hoàn thành:
VĐV không hoàn thành:
VĐV chưa hoàn thành:
Tổng số nhóm:
Tổng số quốc gia:
Cự ly :
I. PARTICIPANTS, TIME FRAME AND DETAILS OF THE TOURNAMENT
- JVPC staff and offshore crews ONM.
- Invited guests from PVN, Partners, JX NOEX Tokyo Head Office, JXMK and MODEC- MV17.
2. Time Frame
- Registration Period: From 12:00 on 30 September to 23:59 on 14 October 2022
- Test & self-check the result: 13 October and 14 October 2022
- Competition Period: From 00:00 on 15 October to 23:59 on 25 November 2022 (6 weeks)
- Announcement of Results: 30 November 2022
- Awarding Prizes: 03 December 2022
3. Details of the tournament
- The tournament has 2 activities
- Participants can choose to participate in either one activity only or both activities.
- Team Establishment
- Participants from each company will be automatically placed in the same team
with the team name being their company name.
- For JVPC, one team for each department.
- For offshore crew, one team for CPC and one team for MV-17.
- Competition Distance:
- For women:
- Running/ walking: 60km
- Cycling: 120km
- For men:
- Running/ walking: 90km
- Cycling: 180km
Registration Fee: Not applicable
II. RULES OF THE TOURNAMENT
1. Valid Activities during Competition
- All activities must be done outdoor
- Running/ walking: Valid average pace from 04 minutes/km to 20 minutes/km.
- Cycling: Valid average speed from 15km/h – 35km/h
- Abnormal speed (Fastest Split is less than 03 minutes 30 second per km for running or over 50km/h for cycling), if any, will be checked by the Organizer.
- Maximum Elapsed Time is 90 minutes/day (+-5 minutes) for each activity.
- Maximum tracklogs: Each participant can record maximum 2 tracklogs per day for each activity.
2. How to Record the Competition Results
- Competition results of participants will be recorded and ranked via Strava app or Garmin/Suunto.
- The distance of an activity must be measured by a GPS device which clearly shows the map when connected to Strava app or Garmin/Sunnto smart watch, or other devices.
- It is mandatory for participant to bring a GPS device (such as smart phones, wristwatches, smart wristbands) which clearly shows the map when connected to Strava app or Garmin/Sunnto smart watch, or other devices during competition for result recording.
- If participants choose to participate in both activities, their results will be separately recorded for each activity.
- Only results of valid activities are recorded and cumulated.
III. HOW TO REGISTER AND PARTICIPATE
- Step 1: Sign up/Log in to an account of Vietrace 365
Please see the guidelines at: https://vietrace365.vn/tin-tuc/detail/huong-dan-dang-nhap-vietrace365
- Step 2: Register for the race at https://vietrace365.vn/races/race-detail/jvpcs-2022-virtual-race
Please complete the registration form and click “Buy”.
- Step 3: Perform your running/walking or cycling and record the activity by using Strava app, Garmin/Sunnto watches. The results will be displayed on the table “personal results” at Vietrace36.vn.
Please see the Guidelines of how to install and sign up for an account on Strava at https://vietrace365.vn/tin-tuc/detail/huong-dan-ket-noi-strava-tren-viet-race-365
Note: Please make sure the Strava app that you are using to record your activities is connected with VietRace365.
Results will be continuously accumulated, updated and displayed on the race's leaderboard.
*Selection of T- shirt Size
IV. TECHNICAL SUPPORT, DEPLOYMENT AND HANDLING TEAM
1. Organizing Committee
- Lưu Ngọc Huân (Mr.)
- Mobile: 090 3382474
- Email: email@example.com
2. Technical Support for Registration and Updating Results
- Hotline: 0967711365
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatbox: vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
- Participants in this race shall undertake to be responsible for their own risk during the competition.
- The Organizers would like to call for a fair-play competition. In case of complaints or disputes (if any), the Organizers will have the right for final decisions.
- The rules may be amended and supplemented (if necessary) by the Organizers and will be official announced on the website channel of the program.
Bảng kết quả cá nhân
|STT||Vận động viên||Cự ly||Quãng đường chạy bộ||Quãng đường đạp xe||Kết quả|
Bảng kết quả Tập thể/Đơn vị/CLB
|#||Phòng ban/Đội/Nhóm||Thành viên đã đăng ký||Tổng thành viên||Quãng đường (km)||Quãng đường TB (km)||Quãng đường chạy bộ||Quãng đường đạp xe|
Bảng kết quả theo Quốc gia
|#||Quốc gia||Thành viên đã đăng ký||Quãng đường (km)||Quãng đường chạy bộ||Quãng đường đạp xe|
Bảng kết quả theo các Tỉnh/TP Việt Nam
|#||Tỉnh/TP||Thành viên đã đăng ký||Quãng đường (km)||Quãng đường chạy bộ||Quãng đường đạp xe|