Vietnamese Spirit - King Dinh Tien Hoang
This race is closed for registration
only one qualified activity
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
1. EVENT CONTENT
“Vietnamese magnanimity - Dinh Tien Hoang Emperor” is one of the online running tournaments associated with the proud theme of Vietnamese history. With vivid descriptions on the medal version plated with real gold, the race shows pride to the founder and emperor of the Dinh dynasty, Dai Co in Vietnam history. He unified Vietnam by defeating twelve rebellious warlords and became the first emperor of Vietnam. Free of Northen's domination of 1,000 years period. Dai Co Viet was the opening state for the era of independence and self-reliance, building a centralized monarchy in Vietnam. Dinh Bo Linh opened the country, established the capital, took the era name as the head of a prominent dynasty. From Dinh Bo Linh onward, the Kings no longer called themselves Kings or Emperors, but they all proclaimed Emperors as an orthodox lineage. Dinh Tien Hoang is the emperor who founded the first centralized feudal state in Vietnam, so he is also known as the one who opened the orthodoxy for feudal dynasties in history.
- Register for FREE.
- Register to receive material medals and Race kit: 490,000 VND including limited edition premium pure gold plated metal medal + hard copy certificate + 02 bottles of 100PLUS sport water + 06 bonus points + voucher from sponsors.
- Contribution to Vote Bi Viet Program: Enter the amount you want to contribute in the "Donate" field when registering and paying. The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to the BAU BI VIET Social Program will be used to sponsor long-term grants (monthly, multi-year) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
For more information, please visit our website:
Look up the list of contributors & students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
2. PAYMENT METHOD
Online payment via domestic bank card or Visa, Master Card, JCB or MoMo wallet.
Payment by bank transfer: transfer with the syntax “Order code_Full name_Phone number” to one of the following bank accounts:
VietComBank: 0441003794400 - Lê Thị Lễ (Tan Binh brand - TPHCM)
Techcombank: 14023304970017 - Lê Thị Lễ (Ky Dong brand - TPHCM)
3. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hotline/Zalo: 0967711365 (Vietnamese Speaking) hoặc 0977005090 (English Speaking).
1. Lucky draw for whom to complete:
- 05 registration codes (material medal packages) for the next "Vietnamese Spirit" event.
- 10 Vietrace365 running T-shirts.
- 10 packs of gifts from the sponsor.
2. A set of rewards for athletes who register for the package to receive material medals for completing the race (Race kit):
- Embossed double-sided metal medal with pure gold plated version (engrave athlete's name are available)
- Hard copy Certificate (hard-pressed)
- Receive 6 bonus points.
- Free 02 bottles of 100Plus sports drink.
- 20% off voucher from 365Begin Energy Bar.
- 10-15% off voucher from Robanme high-quality filter coffee.
- Vouchers from Faminuts.
Detail Double-sided embossed metal medal, premium version, plated with pure gold, 4 distances, portraiture of King Dinh Tien Hoang with the image of a red flag.
- Jogging, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km. Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete.
- Complete by 1 run only with the minimum distance equal to or more than the registered distance. Qualify the speed with the time above. The first running result with a valid distance, speed and time as above shall be recored as the athlete's achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, Suunto apps.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Athletes need to comply with the recommendations and regulations of the government on Covid-19 prevention to ensure safety for themselves and the community.
- Tracklog updates are unavailable for this race.
- Only athletes who complete the registered distance will be considered eligible for the lucky draw.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email email@example.com, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|