Proud Of Vietnam – An Duong Vuong
only one qualified activity
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
1. EVENT CONTENT
Proud of Vietnam - An Duong Vuong is one of the online running tournaments associated with the proud theme of Vietnamese history. With vivid descriptions on the medal version plated with real gold, the running race shows the pride of An Duong Vuong, who established the state of U Lac and built the Co Loa citadel, marking a new development, following the process of Van Lang's nation-building.
An Duong Vuong has the surname Thuc, given name was Phan, the Ba Thuc people. King Hung Vuong and the Thuc family successfully resisted the invasion of the Qin army. Thuc Phan as the general commander replaced Hung Vuong as king in 257 BC, took the name An Duong Vuong afterwards, named the country U Lac, based the capital at Phong Khe (Dong Anh - Hanoi) and reigned for 50 years.
An Duong Vuong founded the U Lac country, marking a new development step, following the process of Van Lang's nation-building. Which is the connection and integration of two ancient Vietnamese communities including Lac Viet and Western U to become a new civilization - the mighty U Lac nation. Afterwards, built up the capital in the ancient citadel of Co Loa, destroyed Qin, initially prevented Trieu, and continued to develop the thousand-year-old traditional culture of Van Lang. u Lac is a state with a history of existence and development for 78 years (from 257 BC to 179 BC). An Duong Vuong built Co Loa citadel with the layout of three closed earth wall rings with folk names in sequence from inside to outside: Inner citadel, Trung citadel and Outer citadel. All three citadels have outer moats, between the moats, there's a water line connecting each other and connecting to the Hoang Giang River. Moreover to the three walls and surrounding moats, there are many ramparts and mounds scattered throughout the citadel used as defensive points.
PREMIUM GOLD PLATED MEDAL - LIMITED ONLY TO 100 SLOTS
- Distances: 5km (12 slots), 10km (19 slots), 21km (40 slots) and 42km (29 slots).
- Complete by 1 RUN only with the minimum distance equal to or more than the registered distance.
- Quantity: there is no limit to the number of participants, however, limited to 100 places to register for real medals with the number of medals for each distance as above.
- Registration term: from Jul 13th, 2022 - Sep 30th, 2022, the registration term may end earlier if the real medal is out of stock.
- Register for FREE
- Register to receive material medals and Race kit: 490,000VND including limited-edition premium pure gold plated metal medal + hard copy certificate + 06 bonus points + Vouchers from the sponsors.
- Contribution to Vote Bi Viet Program by: Enter the amount you want to contribute in the "Donate" field when registering and paying. The entire amount of extra money donated by athletes to the BAU BI VIET Social Program will be used to sponsor long-term grants (monthly, multi-year) for students with extremely difficult circumstances across the country.
For more information, please visit our website:
Look up the list of contributors & students receiving grants at: https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
2. PAYMENT METHOD
Form 1: Payment via domestic ATM card, debit card, credit card (Visa/Master/JCB), MoMo wallet, ZaloPay wallet, Moca wallet
Form 2: Transfer through internet banking:
Transfer syntax: Order number_Name_Phone number (Ex: 180134 NGUYEN VAN A 0977005090)
3. ATHLETES SUPPORT INFORMATION
Hotline /Zalo: 0967711365 (for Vietnamese Speaking) or 0977005090 (for English Speaking).
Reward pack for participants registered for race kit:
- Embossed double-sided metal medal with pure gold plated version (engrave athlete's name are available).
- Hard copy Certificate (hard-pressed).
- Receive 6 bonus points.
- 50% off voucher from Faminuts.
- 20% off voucher from Energy Bar 365Begin.
- 10 - 15% off voucher from Robanme.
Detail of premium pure gold-plated double-sided embossed metal medal with 4 distances
- Jogging, Walking activities with a valid Pace (speed) between 4 minutes/1km - 20 minutes/1km. Completing the registration distance within 21 days from the date of successful registration is considered complete.
- Complete by 1 RUN only with the minimum distance equal to or more than the registered distance. Qualify the speed with the time above. The first running result with a valid distance, speed and time as above shall be recorded as the athlete's achievement.
- This is an open virtual running race, you can run anywhere and anytime as long as you record your results using Strava, Garmin, and Suunto apps.
- Apply the rule "No completion, no medal". The organizing committee reserves the right to check the results provided by players if it is suspected that the results are not honest. The organizing committee's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
- Athletes need to comply with the recommendations and regulations of the government on Covid-19 prevention to ensure safety for themselves and the community.
- Tracklog updates are UNAVAILABLE for this race.
- Only athletes who complete the registered distance will be considered eligible for the lucky draw.
For any further questions, please follow the instructions here or contact the organizing committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, hotline: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking) or 0977005090 (English-speaking).
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|