CYCLE ACROSS VIETNAM - LAI CHAU
or multiple accumulative activity
Total run distance:
Total run distance (x2):
Total athletes finished:
Total athletes DNF:
Total athletes not completed:
Total Male athletes:
Total Female athletes:
Distance category :
LAI CHAU INTRODUCTION
Lai Châu ) is a province in the Northwest region of Vietnam, and it borders Vân Nam (China) and Lao Cai Province to the north; Lao Cai, Yen Bai Province to the east; and Dien Bien province and Son La province to the south. The province covers an area of 9068.79 square kilometres and ranks 10th among provinces of Vietnam. Lai Châu is subdivided into eight district-level including Lai Chau city, Muong Te, Sin Ho, Nam Nhun, Tam Duong, Phong Tho, Tan Uyen, and Than Uyen. The population is more than 460.196 (2019), ranked 62/63 provinces and municipalities nationwide. The population is from 20 ethnic groups including Mong, Kinh, Muong, La Hu, Lao, Tay, Thai, Lu, Mang, Si La, Ha Nhi, Kho Mu, Hoa, Khang, Giay, Dao, Cong.
Scenic spots and historical sites in Lai Chau: King Le Thai To stele (National treasure), Deo Van Long mansion, Lai Chau hydropower plant, Pu Dao village, some highest peaks in Vietnam including Pu Si Lung (3,083m), Pu Ta Leng (3,049m), Bach Moc Luong Tu (3,045m), Khang Su Van (3,012m), Ta Lien (2,993m), Bach Moc Luong (2,976m); Cau May Waterfall, Hoang Lien Pass (Heaven Gate), Tien Son Cave, Tac Tinh Waterfall, Gia Khau Cave System, Da O Mountain, complex of majestic Pusamcap landscapes, Nang Han Temple, Base of the Party Committee of Lai Chau province where the Lawyer - President Nguyen Huu Tho was detained.
Special festivals: Bun Voc Nam (Water Festival), forest worshiping ceremony, Then Kin Pang festival, Nang Han festival, Han Khuong festival, Kin lẩu khẩu mẩu festival , Xoe Chien festival , Lung Tung festival, Gau Tao festival; Tet Doc Lap (National Day celebration), Ho Su Cha Tet, Lunar New Year of the Hani people with many folk games such as To Mak Lẹ, tung con, nem pao, danh yen, danh cu, ban no and so on. Lai Chau specialties can be mentioned as tea, Dau rice, Seng Cu rice, Khau Ky rice, Tan Co Giang glutinous rice, Binh Lu vermicelli, Docynia indica, Docynia indica, hemibagrus, sturgeon, salmon...
CYCLE ACROSS VIETNAM is a cycling series of virtual races, orgainzed by Vietrace365 and it is considered as an across -Vietnam cycling trip through out 63 provinces in order to motivate cyclists. In addition, during the stages we together will discover characteristics of each province on people, culture, history, natural beauty, etc. CYCLE ACROSS VIETNAM trip will start in LAI CHAU province known as the land of high mountains.
Note: Accumulate distances within 30 DAYS from the date of successful registration. Participants have to strictly comply with the government’s current regulations on Covid-19 prevention and control.
Register to receive the digital race kit with 26,000 VND/registered participants: e-bib, e-certificate, e-medal, 6 bonus points and 1 membership point.
Register to receive the full Race kit with 144,000 VND/registered participant: physical medal + printed certificate + printed BIB + 6 bonus points + 01 bottle of 100PLUS sports drink + 1 membership point + 10% off voucher for BMAI products + NeBuLa product for women participant and donate 10,000 VND to Bau Bi Viet Fund.
BAU BI VIET SOCIAL PROGAM
Vietrace365 will donate 10.000 vnd per each registered participant and any donation made by anyparticipant to Bau Bi Viet fund to support the disadvantaged students withtheir education in long term.
More detail about Bau Bi Viet program here https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
View the list of donors on https://vietrace365.vn/charities/quy-bau-bi-viet
Method 1: Online payment by ATM or Visa, Mastercard, and JCB. Your account will automatically activate after payment.
Method 2: Pay by Momo
Method 3: Bank transfer:
Payment content: Order code Name Phone (Ex: 14067 Le Phuc Thinh 0967711365)
VietComBank: Account number 0441003794400 – Le Thi Le (Branch Tân Bình - HCMC)
Agribank: Account number 6222205048575 - Le Thi Le (Branch district 5 - HCMC)
Sacombank: Account number 060009015089 - Le Thi Le (Branch Lãnh Binh Thăng - HCMC)
Teckcombank: Account number 14023304970017 - Le Thi Le (Branch Kỳ Đồng - HCMC)
For any questions, please contact us via:
- Hot Line: 0967711365 (Vietnamese-speaking)/0977005090 (English-speaking)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chatbox: www.vietrace365.vn
- Inbox Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365
MEDAL AND RACE KIT FOR FINISHERS
- Double-sided embossed metal medal
- Printed BIB
- Printed certificate
- 6 Bonus points
- 01 Bottle of sports drink 100PLUS
- 10,000 VND Donation to Bau Bi Viet Fund
- 1 Membership point
- 10% off Voucher applied to BMAI products
- Race time: 30 days from the date of successful registration
- Pace (speed); 1-12 minutes/ km
- This is a virtual challenge, you can perform your rides anywhere and anytime; record and update your results via Strava app or Sports Watch, or manually update in the “track log” section on your page on Vietrace365 .vn. The guideline how to do will be sent in a successful registration confirmation email. If you have any questions, please contact Race Organizer.
- Apply the rule "No finish, no medal". The Organizer examine and remove dishonest results.
- Free delivery in Vietnam; for international delivery, the delivery charge depends on geographic location, the charge is automatically added to the total amount.
- Participants have to comply with the government's regulations on Covid-19 prevention.
- Like our fanpage to have more information at https://www.facebook.com/vietrace365/?ref=bookmarks
|#||Country||Registered members||Distance (km)|
Vietnam's Provinces/Cities Results
|#||Province/City||Registered members||Distance (km)|